Snapshot

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wonder Women

After completing the Danskin triathlon, my wife chose a new goal of running a 1/2 marathon. A 1/2 marathon! That's 13.1 miles! Her and her running\tri-athlete pals took up the challenge to attempt such a feat at the Seattle Marathon this last Sunday. Now, I haven't ran for a long time. And the most I ever did was 4+ miles. So this is just plain amazing to me. Not only did they compete, but they all finished!!! Congratulations to all of you! My wife has inspired me. I've started running myself and hope to run with her in my 1st 5K this January. To the Victors...

5 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Jodi!!! You amaze me!!! I love you!!!

And what a precious thing Jason... to lift up and be so proud of and inspired by your wife... these are the things that solidify and create such bonds in marriage... I LOVE it!!!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger The Young Family said...

You are awesome girl!! See how you can motivate others? That is awesome. Wish I could run as fast as you - I will work on that! Congrats again on the race - you did so great... I did go for a walk yesterday, my legs felt really good ... other parts knees and ankle still a little sore. That shall pass soon!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Cagle Clan said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!! Awesome, truly, awesome. I feel REAL lazy right now. :)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

You ROCK, Jodi!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Buford said...

OH my goodness, thanks gals for you kind comments. You all are free to join us anytime you want!
:-)
Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home