Snapshot

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Triatholon anybody???

Man, I am so proud of my wife. She is an AMAZING woman. Having completed her 2nd (and I will say REAL) triathlon, I'm wondering what she will accomplish next. I think it's a half-marathon in November. This is a picture at this year's Danskin Triathlon. My wife placed in a quite respectable position (in the upper 30%). And that's only after watching it last year and deciding she wanted to compete!! For those of you who don't know, here is the distance: Race Distance: Open Water Swim - 1/2 mile, Bike - 12 miles, Run - 3.1 miles http://www.danskin.com/seattle.html

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger The Young Family said...

You rock girl! I was definetly not going for any kind of time -just happy to finish. Who puts on the one in November? Where is the swim part? brrrr that woul dbe cold! I definetly will do another one.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

She certainly is amazing!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger The Young Family said...

OK, So I have been peer pressured into the 1/2 marathon! (Angela has convinced me to do it!! Liz is doing it too and my friend Kalei) It gives me another goal so I am excitted for it! Starting the training. I know they are doign a walk with the 1/2 marathon - so I figure if I have to walk part of it then that is ok! :) Emily

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Cagle Clan said...

Good Job!! You are a total inspiration and I must say you have GREAT legs!!! hehehehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home